About us – Savory Coffee
At Savory Coffee. We specialize in Hawaii’s finest 100% grown Kona and Ka’u K-cup coffee. The world’s prestige region is known for its beautiful beaches, exotic flowers, and enchanting volcanos.
We have searched far and wide to provide the world with the highest premium quality coffee made available. The selection of the perfect farm that takes pride in every bean of coffee.
A most common question is the price. In the coffee world, this coffee comes with a price. Thus, we believe we can make it more affordable. Only available in the United States. Coming soon to other countries.
Arabica Coffee bean -Type of Coffee Bean
Arabica beans are by far the most popular type of coffee beans, making up about 60% of the world’s coffee. These tasty beans originated many centuries ago in the highlands of Ethiopia and may even be the first bean ever consumed
History of Coffee
Back in 1828, Samuel Reverend Ruggles planted the very first coffee tree in the Kona District of Kailua-Kona, watching it grow from a piece of a tree that originated in Oahu into a coffee empire. By 1899, nearly 3 million coffee trees had grown throughout the region
Coffee is also known as a superfood. Each day most people drink two cups on average days to get the day started right. Which helps with chlorogenic acid, fatty liver, boosts energy, increased metabolism, brain health, and so much more.
- Open the lid and place your favorite Savory Coffee K-Cup® in the coffee chamber.
- If necessary, fill the water reservoir before brewing.
- For the best-tasting coffee. Use filtered water
- Close the lid, place your coffee mug on the drink plate, select your cup size, and hit the brew button.
- Enjoy one perfect cup of Savory Coffee® in less than a minute.
- Fits the most popular one-cup brewing system. Always follow manufactory instructions.
I cannot begin to express my thanks and gratitude that real coffee does make a difference. With easy-to-use k-cup for my machine.
I was extremely happy when I tried it for the first time. Unbelievable way to start my day. Knowing that great-tasting coffee does exist.
P.O. Box 2641
Ewa Beach, HI 96706